Thank you for your request
Informationen zu Velthurns Castle
The summer residence of the Prince-Bishops of Brixen/Bressanone until 1803, the castle complex dates from the 16th century and contains Renaissance furnishings (wood panelling, marquetry, carved portals, stoves and murals) and a collection of South Tyrolean works of art from the 15th to the 20th centuries.
15 March–15 Nov
Guided tours only
10, 11, 2.30, 3.30 pm
July, Aug also at 4.30 pm
- €5.00 adults
- €3.50 groups (15 or more), elderly (over 65)
- €3,00 young people up to 18 years and students
- €2.00 students up to 18 years
- €10.00 family ticket (parents with children up to 14 years)
- € 5.00 one parent with children up to 14 years
- free admission for chlidren up to 6 years
The Velthurns castle on the outskirts of Feltdhurns is one of the most important cultural monuments in South Tyrol.