Thank you for your request
Informationen zu Hotel Quelle Nature Spa Resort
So many memorable highlights in one on the most beautiful wellness & spa resorts of South Tyrol:
- - 6 times winner of the “Holidaycheck Award”
- - Exclusive wellness area with 48 swim- and relax highlights in- and outdoor
- - Water world with 7 different pools, infinity sport pool, natural swimming pond and salt water grotto
- - 10 different sauna oasis (nude sauna area and dress on saunas) with event sauna infusions
- - Infinity show sauna, snow room, water mil sauna and a lot more
- - Sky Lodge, relax room with aquarium, silence dome and other relax lounges
- - Quelle vital park on 5.000 m² with wooden water mill, trout pond, relaxation areas, mountain torrent, Alpine herb garden, Kneipp course and terrace
- - Beauty & Vital lounge with pampering treatments, massage and private spa suite
- - Medical SPA in cooperation with the Brixsana private clinic
- - Fit & Fun program of activities with guided excursions, bike tours, snow shoe and sun rise excursions and gym training
- - Comfortable suites and rooms under a starry sky
- - Culinary delights with ¾ board, received several awards
- - Own chapel, consecrated the St. Christopher
- - Cinema in the hotel & players’ lounge for kid
- - Garage
Starting with summer 2017, we present you our 5th hotel star! For us, this means a first-class holiday with a great quality and an excellent service.
Our ambition is to provide you with a fantastic time-out from everyday life, to surprise you daily with special details, to offer you the highest quality and to inspire you every day.
We and our cordial staff in ensuring that your holiday will be a truly successful and unforgettable experience.
Welcome to the Nature Spa Resort Hotel Quelle * in the Gsies Valley!
Your family Erich and Margit Steinmair
with the Quelle team
The Hotel Quelle, in Casies, is known for its unique style and luxury, but still maintains a family atmosphere and genuine hospitality. For more than 60 years, this famous hotel in Val Pusteria has been delighting its guests with exclusive holiday experiences.
Once you arrive, you won’t want to leave. The rooms and suites at the Hotel Quelle are full of individual character, and offer luxury, comfort and unmistakeable style. From single and double rooms to exclusive suites, all of our accommodation is characterised by attention to detail and a homely atmosphere. Guests have a choice ranging from bright, cosy lift rooms to large, elegant living areas. There are 12 different types of accommodation, guaranteeing a tailor-made holiday experience. Find your own perfect room from our selection of individually named options: Blumenschlössl, Melodia d'amore, Almblick, Bio-Alpina…
Made- to-measure luxury
A healthy banquet
At the Quelle, guests can feast with a clear conscience. All of our exquisite food is produced with healthy local produce. The menu is full of refined Mediterranean cuisine and local specialities, combined with flair. Substantial, light and sustaining dishes are all on the menu, ready to tempt you with refined odours and beautiful presentation. Fine Italian and international wines are waiting to be discovered in our cellar. At our weekly wine tastings, a sommelier will guide you through a choice of wines and tell you about the history of this wine-making region. All in all, the Hotel Quelle offers a voyage of culinary discovery.
A combination of hearty flavours and a light touch.
Enchantment and wellbeing
The Hotel Quelle is known for being one of the largest and most exclusive span and wellness destinations in the Dolomites. More than 2000m2 are dedicated to a paradise of pools and saunas: 10 different themed saunas, a sea salt grotto, open air hydro-massage pools, relaxation zones and exclusive private spa suites for couples’ spa treatments are all at your disposal. What is more, our bathing lake in the “Vital Wellbeing” garden and a large swimming pool which links the interior and exterior areas. Qualified masseurs and therapists will tailor treatments to suit you, and in the Fitness and Fun Centre, you can take part in more sporting activities while enjoying the view over the Dolomites.
A paradise of wellbeing