The open-air art gallery, with works by artists from the Dolomites region, is quite unique. The Tru di Artisc (artists' path) between La Villa and San Cassiano was created in summer 2011 and a new sculpture is added every year. Continuing across meadows and pasture land, you pass through San Cassiano to Armentarola at the feet of the Lavarela and Conturines.
Also ideal for families.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A 13 and the A 22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as San Lorenzo/St.Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona-Bolzano: take the A 22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 Km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 Km (via Brunico) – 100 Km
- Connection train station – Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sad.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich – 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo – 180 / 200 km
- Verona – 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 /400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.suedtirolbus.it - www.cortinaexpress.it
Book recommendations for this region: