A route of 43 km, with a difference in altitude of about 2700 m, which connects Italy with Switzerland.
Distance 42.5 km
Trail val Bregaglia is a sporting contribution aimed at overcoming state borders and restoring unity to a valley that geography has created united, even though in 960 Emperor Otto I assigned two quarters of it upstream to the bishop-count of Chur and the quarter downstream to the bishop-count of Como. Today it is a state border between Italy and Switzerland, but less and less a border for the people who live there.
AuthorBregaglia Engadin Turismo
Update: May 07, 2021
Tips and hints
The race "Bregaglia Trail" is held every year at the end of April www.kilometroverticalelagunc.it
32T 531195 5129970
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view