The route that starts in Badia and goes up to the idyllic lakes Lech Dlá Lunch and Lech da Sompunt is the ideal route for those who enjoy running on gravel paths, undergrowth and meadows.
As you run through fresh forests and green meadows at the foot of Mount Gherdenacia, the view sweeps freely over the Dolomite landscape. The mountains Sas dla Crusc and Lavarela are simply amazing.
- Coming from Innsbruck: take the A13 and the A22 toll motorway and exit at Bressanone/Brixen, following the signs to Brunico/Bruneck along the Val Pusteria/Pustertal road as far as S. Lorenzo/St. Lorenzen. Follow the signs to Val Badia/Gadertal
- Coming from Verona - Bolzano: take the A22, exit at Bressanone/Brixen and continue as above
The nearest train stations are:
- Brunico - 37 km
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km (via Brunico) - 100 km
- Connection train station - Alta Badia by the local bus SAD: www.sii.bz.it
- Innsbruck - 130 km
- Munich - 330 km
- Venice Treviso / Venice Marco Polo - 180 km / 200 km
- Verona - 213 km
- Milan Bergamo / Milan Malpensa - 310 km / 400 km
- Information airport transfer: www.altoadigebus.com - www.cortinaexpress.it
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.