Every year at the end of July during the Südtirol Ultra Skyrace event lots of extreme athletes run on this demanding trailrunning route in South Tyrol. But of course, you can face this challenge also in the rest of the year.
Distance 119.4 km
121 kilometres, 7554 m altitude differential: These hard facts of the Südtirol Ultra Skyrace alone instil a great amount of respect in all extreme athletes. An absence of vertigo and surefootedness are absolute prerequisites to meet this challenge because on this tour you run in the high Alpine terrain of the Sarntal Alps.
Update: December 07, 2018
32T 680708 5152150
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view