This tour is new to the Südtirol Ultra Skyrace event which is held annually at the end of July and it represents a perfect way to access the world of trailrunning.
Distance 26 km
The route is the same as the second section of the Südtirol Skyrace and is ideally suited for all athletes who are starting trail running and would like to gain a first experience in mountain running.
Update: December 07, 2018
32T 680026 5168133
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view