Every year at the end of July during the Südtirol Ultra Skyrace event lots of extreme athletes run on this trailrunning route in South Tyrol. But of course, you can face this challenge also during the rest of the year.
Distance 44.2 km
Even the Marathon version of the Südtirol Ultra Sky race is a ripsnorter: 42 km and 2.863 m of ascent are the hard facts of this tour. After coming down from Totenkirchl you can celebrate your achievement in the centre of Sarentino.
Update: December 07, 2018
32T 680333 5152950
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Trail Running
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view