Distance 4.8 km
The "Reinswalder Wiesn" toboggan run is an experience not to be missed. The run starts at 2,130, above sea level at the Pichlberg Alpine bar/restaurant and winds its way down past hillsides deep in snow to the welcoming Sunnolm restaurant (www.sunnolm.it) at the cable railway base station.
Getting thereFrom Bolzano to the Ski Area Reinswald/San Martino. Ascend with the cabel railway to the start of the toboggan run.
32T 686616 5174161
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view