On top of Latemar chairlift, near the Kindergarten “Bip Club”, the nice sledge slope is suitable for everyone, skiers and non-skiers, young and old. It's very simple and funny, and is served by Campo Scuola chairlift.
Sledge rental in Pampeago, at Sport Ventura shop and at the start of the slope, at the “Bip Club” kindergarten.
Getting thereFrom Cavalese or Predazzo drive first to Tesero. From there take the road direction Pampeago.
ParkingSeveral parking lots are available at the lift station.
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentMountain boots, gloves, woolen hat and woolen scarf.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.