Distance 3.3 km
The 14 bronze stations of the Cross were sculptured by local sculptors and has been inaugurated in September 1998.
Getting thereThe round trip starts at the Church Square. At the fountain, follow the uphill path past the Hotel Uridl and turn off at the first pedestrian path on the right-hand side of the Paul street. The closest bus stop Municipio is located at about a 10-minute walk from the starting point. Parking is available at the car park below the gymnasium near the church or at the Town Hall Square.
32T 708161 5159807
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view