Distance 2.3 km
We start in the village square in Barbiano/Barbian and walk along the Plum Trail towards the lower part of the village, past the Feltuner farm to the cross. There the trail becomes very steep up past the Frühaufhof farm, crossing the road and then, at the Haus Urban guesthouse, proceeds uphill to a fork in the road. From there we continue right and through the upper part of the village back to the centre. On the way there are lots of information panels giving interesting information about the Barbiano plums. Especially good for families.
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction. Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano.
32T 692974 5164120
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view