Distance 7.5 km
Start from the village centre and take path 3, walking by Gosternhof towards Ponte Gardea. From there, continue on the bike path to Colma. You will reach the Reatlhof just before the village on path 8A. Follow trail 5 from Colma to Barbiano, where you will talke path 11A and 11B for a quick detour to the Unteraichnerhof. The excursion ca be carried out in both directions form Ponte Gardena.
Getting thereLeave the motorway at Klausen/Chiusa. Follow the state street of Brenner/Brennero (SS12) in direction of Bozen/Bolzano or Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena. After ca. 6 km you arrive Waidbruck/Ponte Gardena and from that point you have to take the slip road in the right direction. Follow the street and after ca. 4 km you will arrive at Barbian/Barbiano.
32T 692974 5164192
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view