The “Pfeifer-Huisele-Weg“ trail leads from Racines di Dentro via the Ratschinger Talweg valley trail to the birthplace of the legendary Pfeifer Huisele and then at the end of the valley, it ckimbs further up to Butsee lake. In the footsteps of Till Eulenspiegel as he rode his donkey through the valleys and over the mountains. 10 information boards along the way relate the Pfeifer-Huisele sagas.
Distance 13.5 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 674349 5192983
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view