The Völser Aicha Höfeweg farm trail is a beautiful hiking route through ancient farmsteads, mountain restaurants, vineyards and chestnut groves. This trail can be seen in all its glorious beauty in springtime when the mountain meadows are blossoming all around, and in autumn when the trees are decked in vibrant hues.
At Castle Prösels, you can take a trip back into the Middle Ages on a guided tour of the Knights’ Hall, the castle chapel and other parts of the Renaissance castle and grounds.
Getting thereThe Völser Aicha farm trail begins at Prösels Castel. The bus 176 will take you from Seis and Völs to the castle and back.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.