Distance 3.7 km
The trail of legends leads through the world of the legends of St. Lorenzen
The 3 km long family-friendly circular route is equipped with 10 boards, which narrate the several legends (only in German and Italian language).
Getting thereBrennero Motorway A22 exit Bressanone/Brixen, follow the indications for Val Pusteria/Pustertal and go on for about 28 km, then take the exit Brunico Ovest/Bruneck West, at the roundabout take the second exit to reach San Lorenzo di Sebato/St. Lorenzen.
32T 721507 5185151
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view