A themed walk to the “Teiser Kuglen” minerals discovery site, quarry in an ancient volcanic cone, with lots of botanical and geological information. A Teiser Kugelen digging gallery, “humming stones” and “ringing stones”, invite you to spend some time and experiment. In Tiso, there is also an interesting mineral museum that is worth seeing (visiting times).
Distance 2 km
Update: October 09, 2017
32T 700527 5169894
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view