Distance 9.3 km
The Geologists’ Trail takes you on a journey through the history of the Earth. Over millions of years waters of the Frötschbach stream have eroded the rock strata, revealing how the Dolomites came into being. With spectacular waterfalls en-route, this trail offers hikers and amateur geologists a beautiful hike and a fascinating insight into the Earth’s history.
From Seis follow the signs to Bad Ratzes (bus no. 15).
32T 698143 5156562
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view