Distance 5.9 km
From St. Andrä/S. Andrea near Brixen/Bressanone to the Freienbühel Pilgrimage Church following the Kreuzweg (Way of the Cross).
As an alternative, start at the Plose gondola lift mountain station (2,050 m) and follow trail no. 3 to the Freienbühel Pilgrimage Church.
Update: May 02, 2019
ParkingParking space at the valley station of the Plose gondola lift at St. Andrä
32T 705069 5175072
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view