On this calm and varied circuit hike, you will find out lots of useful information on bees on the information boards along the route. There is information on the origin and processing of honey and other bee products, such as beeswax, pollen and royal jelly. There is also a model of the inside of a bee hive. An educational experience for the whole family.
Distance 6.7 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 705376 5184018
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view