This educational trail gives an insight into apple growing in Naz-Sciaves and the apple region of South Tyrol. On this mostly flat route, there are numerous opportunities to stop and rest along the way. This apple tour is particularly exciting, it is a walk through a unique sea of blossom.
Distance 7.7 km
Update: October 10, 2017
32T 704736 5181148
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nature Trails
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Comfortable clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view