Distance 3.3 km
The 1,6 km long Alpine-Well-Fit-Parcour is composed of four stations with suggestions of stretching exercises, mobilization, strengthening- and relaxation exercises, all to help improve your well-being. The parkour runs from the original “well-fit” route between Plaus and Naturno along the bottom of Monte Tramontana. Starting point is at the “Gröbenweg” in Plaus.
32T 656257 5168938
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view