Distance 5.7 km
Follow the well-laid forest path which begins just behind the S. Cristina parish church. A short while later you come to the Festil farm, from where you can see one of Val Gardena’s most important sights – the St. Jacob church. The last ascent to the church is a real challenge, but the stunning view from there more than compensates for the exertion. Arriving at St. Jacob church, we turn and run back the same way to S. Cristina.
Getting thereVal Gardena is located in South Tyrol, right in the heart of the Dolomites. The valley can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22), exit Chiusa. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Ortisei in about 20 minutes, then S. Cristina and Selva Val Gardena.
32T 708135 5159840
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view