Distance 3.1 km
Speed hiking is fast walking with poles and light equipment in demanding terrain offering a variety of physical challenges combined with a profound experience of nature. In Tirolo there are currently three speed hiking routes to the Muthof farms.
Getting thereAlong the Bolzano-Merano expressway to the Merano Sud/Sinigo exit - Tirolo - along the Via Principale/Via Aslago to the valley station of the Hochmuth cable car.
32T 664538 5173668
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view