Distance 8.8 km
From the parking lot of the Hirzer cable car station in Saltaus, the way leads down to the Passer causeway and continues to the Torgglerhof Apple Hotel. From there, the trail alongside the old irrigation channel leads up to Schenna – or, after the Waaler hut, in the direction of Riffian and Meran. After about 1.5 hours you reach Meran, from where you can easily take the bus back to Saltaus. Total length: 10 km
32T 668120 5177324
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Kit para bolhas
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view