The runing track from Sarentino Village to Bad Schörgau is the most popular jogging track in Val Sarentino/Sarntal Valley. There are jogging recreational athletes as well as top athletes. Especially in the evening there is running a lot of people on the illuminated track.
Over the main road SS508 coming from Bolzano or over the Penser Joch Pass till the center of Sarentino Village. From the bus station and main parking place on foot till the starting point at the bar Sportheim near the soccer place.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.