Distance 1.1 km
Start the walk from the valley station of Seceda cable car. The path opposite the station, at the end of the parking lot, will take you over a small, wooden bridge crossing the Anna streamlet. Follow the gurgling trail through the forest until you come across a refreshing Kneipp trail, benches and hammocks. A tempting pocket of relaxation and wellbeing. After around 20 minutes cross another bridge, from where you’ll spot a large children’s playground on the right. Continue on a forest path until the end of the valley, and return on the same path.
32T 704939 5161588
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Jogging
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Comfortable running shoes
- Trail running socks
- Vest pack
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Blister kit
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view