Circuit to discover Valle di Cembra in all it's caratteristic: the typic morphology defined by the impetuos flow Avisio river, the extensions of vineyard fields supported by endless hectares of dry stone walls, the little peasant villages perched on the slopes of the mountains and porphyry quarries, with dark red colour, with it made streets and houses.
The itinerary reveals the soul of this valley, with his genuity and spontaneity.
Along the tour there is cellars and restaurants where you can taste the liquid gold of the Valley and the peasant kitchen. Every village have it's church with paintings at times of great value as in the case of San Pietro at Cembra and San Leonardo at Lisignago. The itinerary passes by de pyramids of land.
- The roads, trails, and ski runs indicated are often used in the opposite direction as well, so keep an eye out for hikers, other cyclists, and vehicles
- On trails and other narrow roadways, pay close attention to hikers and slow down or stop as seems appropriate under the circumstances
- Always were a helmet and never underestimate the difficulty of the trails
- Take away your eventually rubbish
- Obey all bicycle speed regulations and recommendations, and ride within your limits
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hintsPiné Cembra Tourist Office - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - email@example.com - www.visitpinecembra.it
- E-bike or Mtb
First aid kit
Windproof jacket for downhill skiing
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.