A road bike tour that uses the small roads of South Corrèzien to go around the most beautiful villages. Superb... but difficult with a succession of hills.
Distance 74.6 km
We start from Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, the first nugget of the route. Make the most of the bucolic banks of the Dordogne, because as soon as you leave the village, you attack the first difficulty of the day, with the climb to Sioniac. Here we are, we are in the bath, 4km of ascent at about 6%, and at the top a view first of the village of Sioniac and then of the whole basin of Brive.
Update: June 28, 2021
Safety informationEmergency number: 112
Tips and hintsCorrèze Tourisme
45, Quai Aristide Briand
Tel : + 33 (0)5 55 29 98 78
ParkingPublic car park in front of the Tourist Office
31T 408386 4981215
EquipmentMountain biking as we want! but...
- Take the marked paths for your safety and respect the direction of the routes.
- Don't overestimate your abilities and stay in control of your speed.
- Be careful and courteous when overtaking or crossing hikers because the pedestrian has priority.
- Check the condition of your ATV and plan for supplies and repair accessories.
- If you are going alone, leave your itinerary with your family and friends.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended
- Respect private property and growing areas
- Beware of agricultural and forestry machinery
- Close the gates
- Avoid picking wild flowers, fruits and mushrooms.
- Do not disturb the peace of the wild animals.
- Keep your garbage, be discreet and environmentally friendly.
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view