Distance 85.7 km
We have had 60 teams participating at the last day last year at the Giro delle Dolomiti. This is why we offer the same course this year. Its flat, it’s fun, it’s in the midst of the historical village of Cortina on the Wine Road. As usual the timing will have no impact on the overall standing but in the morning we will have our last Giro Sprint from Bolzano to Cornaiano where indeed the classement can be changed still.
Update: July 30, 2021
32T 678796 5149165
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view