Distance 89.6 km
October 2018 we had a hurricane in this area eradicating millions of trees. You will see yourself the damage the hurricane has done to this amazing landscape. Nonetheless the climbs, the views, the surroundings are unique and will give you memories you can only dream of. From Bolzano we climb to Tiers then to Saint Cyprian from where the time stretched part begins. And it’s the beginning which is very tough. But earn for yourself. At the end of the stage we have the Giro Sprint along beautiful turns up to Gummer from where the return to Bolzano goes on secondary roads in midst of dense woods.
Update: July 19, 2021
32T 678587 5149246
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view