Distance 94 km
A few kilometres of warming up from Bolzano, we will turn right going up into the peculiar valley in the direction of Briè where there will be a refreshment, at the end of the 2 km Giro Sprint. And it’s just a taste of the beauties that will keep you company during one of the longest timed climbs of the Giro: the view from Compaccio on the Sciliar group has no equal!
Update: October 12, 2021
32T 678699 5149203
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view