Distance 88.5 km
Seiser Alm the other way around and for all something never done before. After the nice and scenic climb to Fiè we ride on flat terrain to Siusi and from there to Castelrotto after which the first Giro Sprint of the day starts. After 2km we pause on the Passo Pinei before descending into the Val Gardena valley from where we start the climb to the Seiser Alm - a very unusual climb because no car can do that tour because particularly scenic in midst of the Unesco World Heritage Site. After refreshing ourselves on the top we descend back to Bolzano for lunch.
Update: November 20, 2020
32T 678589 5149245
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view