Live the emotions of Giro d'Italia 2016!
Distance 131.5 km
Live the emotions of the stage of Giro 2016, won by the Spanish Alejandro Valverde!
Update: November 05, 2020
Safety informationThe tour goes along trafficated roads, therefore, please great attention! Emergency number is 112.
Tips and hintsTourist Board Dolomiti Paganella
Coming from the North: motorway A22, exit Bressanone - Val Pusteria
Coming from the South: motorway A 22, exit Bressanone Sud
32T 702558 5177670
EquipmentTechnical equipment, gloves, helmet, water, snack, mobile phone.
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view