Unforgettable tour all arount the Brenta Dolomites, from the East to the West, from Andalo to Madonna di Campiglio.
Wonderful tour all around the Brenta Dolomites, UNESCO Natural Heritage, touching famous places: from Andalo to Molveno and then to Terme di Comano, Pinzolo and Madonna di Campiglio and forward to Campo Carlo Magno, 1700m.; then Dimaro, the Val di Sole and the Val di Non, before going up to Andalo again.
- Molveno Lake
- the church in Tavodo
- the Rio Bianco Waterfall and the Castle in Stenico
- St. Antonio Abate Church in Pelugo
- the Nardis Waterfall and Val Genova (not directly reached from the main track)
- Madonna di Campiglio
- Tovel Lake (not directly reached from the main track)
- Castle Thun (not directly reached from the main track)
- Faunistic Park in Spormaggiore and Castle Belfort
The tour goes mostly along secondary roads with few traffic; from Ragoli to Carisolo and through the Val di Sole you can also bike on bicycle tracks. Emergency numer is 112.
Tips and hintsTouristboard Dolomiti Paganella
Getting thereFrom the motorway exit Trento nord we drive direction val di Non and Altopiano della Paganella; just afer the long tunnel by Mezzolombardo, we turn right (SP 64), to Fai della Paganella and Andalo.
ParkingAndalo town centre and at the sport centre/football pitch.
Technical equipment, gloves, helmet, water, snack, mobile phone.