The final stage does not represent any particular difficulties except a couple of harmless but steep and short climbs. This famous stretch of wine road will host our Group Crono event. Riding eventually through the historic center of Caldaro we are soon back to Bolzano. This final stage is a glorious end to a fantastic week.
Distance 80 km
Update: December 27, 2018
32T 680673 5152060
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view