Distance 3.5 km
This somewhat more difficult route starts from the Nischlhof farm and follows along the Schlossweg Path for about 150mt. before turning right and heading upwards to the road which leads to Hochnaturns Castle. It then goes on up towards the Sonnenberg and the Falkenstein Guesthouse then follows no. 6, a short, steep path, up to the Walburgweg path. Turn right along the Walburgweg path and go on to the Wiedenplatzer Keller, then head down along the asphalted road and on downwards to the Sonnenberger Panorama Path which takes you to the Vogeltenn Promenade and back again to the starting point.
32T 653292 5168349
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Kit para bolhas
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view