Distance 5.8 km
Starting from the Nischlhof farm, the path leads along the Kirchgraben to the bridge near Engelsburg then turns left to the Schwalbennest Jausenstation. It goes on upwards to the crossroads with the Wallburgweg path then along this path to the Wiedenplatzer Keller restaurant and on downwards along an asphalted road to the Sonnenberger Panorama Path. It then follows the Sonnenberger Panorama Path and along the Vogeltenn Promenade back to the starting point
32T 653217 5168514
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Kit para bolhas
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view