Distance 2.6 km
This easy route is ideal for beginners. It's the perfect place for you if you need to concentrate on technique and correct movement without losing your breath. Starting from the Nischlhof farm, you'll have delightful views of the village of Naturno from the Vogeltenn Promenade. The path then leads up to the Sonnenberger Panorama Path and goes on for 1.6km. to the Runsthof farm. Then simply take the same way back to where you started from.
32T 653193 5168527
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Kit para bolhas
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view