Distance 10.3 km
The beginning of the longer and challenging course is the village center of S. Nicolò/St. Nikolaus. From there, the course continues on the famous Ultner Höfeweg farms hiking trail up to S. Geltrude/St. Gertraud and on the other side of the valley back to the starting point. The path mainly runs through the forest. Difference in altitude: 419 m.
32T 647591 5152696
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Blister kit
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view