Distance 15.9 km
The round of the Reschensee is a special experience for hikers and runners. The wonderful views of the Ortler is unique. The tower in the lake completes the picture. He is the last witness of the sunken village of Graun which can live the story.
Getting thereOn the Venosta Valley Road SS 40 to Curon/Graun, on the parking lot, where the tower in the lake is, the running round starts.
32T 617420 5184984
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Nordic Walking
- Nordic walking poles
- Nordic walking shoes or jogging sneakers
- Comfortable clothing
- Vest pack or small rucksack for longer distances
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Blister kit
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view