Distance 12.7 km
From the Etschbrücke bridge in Tschars (Winkler Inn) the trail leads along a slight climb past various farms up to Tomberg and from there to the Schartegg parking lot (1,460m). The last stretch from the parking lot to the pasture requires a little stamina, as the trail becomes steeper. The first 8.3 km are on a paved road and the rest of the route on a gravel path. The trail to the Tablander Alm mountain pasture offers various opportunities to enter the Lupo and Fontana trails. After 6.7 km and 570m gain it is possible to take the crossing Fontana Trail, and after 4.3 km and 360m gain the crossing Lupo Trail.
Getting thereFrom Naturno along the bicycle road of the Adige river until Kastelbell/Castelbello at the restaurant Winkler. Alternative road from Naturns/Naturno to the Adige river bridge in Tschars/Ciardes.
32T 648373 5166878
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view