Safety informationFor a MTB Guide visit https://www.visitmarmolada.com/en/activities/mountain-bike-guide-luca-chizzali/
BY CAR From the North: from the Brenner A22 motorway to the Egna / Ora SS 48 exit for Moena- Canzei- Passo Fedaia.
From the South: from Venice A27 motorway to the Belluno exit; then continue on the highway 203 towards Agordo to Alleghe, then Caprile, then continue to Rocca Pietore - Passo Fedaia.
Book recommendation by the author
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.