Demanding and varied circular tour on San Vigilio local mountain. Includes some the most peaceful routes to one of the most highly developed mountains in the region. Tip: You should not forget to include a visit to the MMM Corones (Messner Mountain Museum)!
Getting thereUscite dall’autostrada del Brennero (A22) all’uscita "“Bressanone”" in direzione Val Pusteria. Percorrete per ca. 20 chilometri la strada statale della Val Pusteria in direzione Brunico. A San Lorenzo del Sebato girate a destra in direzione Alta Badia. Percorrete la Strada longega (SS244) e troverete San Vigilio-Marebbe dopo altri 10 chilometri.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.