Juvel - Away from the masses
· 1 review · Mountainbiking · Alta Badia
The Church of PescolPhoto: Francesco Kostner, Community
A wonderful tour away from the most common places. The tour has no particular difficulty, at one stage though one must be able to carry the bike on a steep single trail for a while. It is indicated for all trained MTBkers that are also used to single trails downhill and cycling on tree roots. There is no particular danger along it. Beautiful panoramas over Alta Badia, Puez, Antersasc and much more.
Distance 35.3 km
It is a wonderful tour around a less known part of Alta Badia. Along the entire route spectacular views to the mountains and valleys.
- There is no bar or service along the route. After Badia you are on your own. Bring enough water with you and some food.
- It is the the ideal tour to plan a Pic Nic that you might take after reaching the top over Juvel Pass.
- You can make the tour easier by driving the car until Badia and park it right before the first sharp turns start. A few meters back and you have the road to Pescol to reach Juvel.
Best time of year
Asphalt 5.88%Dirt road 38.67%Forested/wild trail 5.37%Road 5.29%Unknown 44.90%
Show elevation profile
- Bikes in spotless state.
- Must be used to carry the bike for a few hundert meters on a steep single trail.
- Use caution along all trails!
- EMERGENCY 118
Posta Zirm Hotel (1,562 m)
32T 720495 5158839
Posta Zirm Hotel - Corvara
Corvara - La Villa - Badia - Pescol - Juvel - Ajarei - Badia – La Villa – Corvara. Due to the complexity of the trail i suggest to download the GPS track before you start!
32T 720495 5158839
Arrival by train, car, foot or bike
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentWe recommend to bring rain protection and warm clothes with you, temperature drops are common even in summer months.
Maps and trails
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others