A heroic ride through the empire of the Ladin legend Dolasila
She was beautiful, she was brave and she was smart: Dolasila, the Princess of Fanes and a legendary warrior, led her people on the battlefields of what is today the national park Fanes Senes Prags. Her story is packed with magical creatures and glorious victories, with treachery and deceit. Ride through the setting of this Ladin national epic on the Fanes Senes-Tour.
A Ladin Epic:
In ancient days the high plains of Fanes were ruled by a ruthless king. His beautiful daughter, however, was just the contrary. In a sign of gratitude for her compassion, the dwarfs at the Silver Lake in Canazei rewarded her with a white armour and unfailing arrows that made her invincible. After her first great battle at the Kronplatz the warrior led the Fanes people in a series of victories. Yet Dolasila was also exposed to treachery and deceit – from her enemies, but also from her own people...
Find out how the legend of the Ladin national heroine continues here.
Getting thereUscite dall’autostrada del Brennero (A22) all’uscita "“Bressanone”" in direzione Val Pusteria. Percorrete per ca. 20 chilometri la strada statale della Val Pusteria in direzione Brunico. A San Lorenzo del Sebato girate a destra in direzione Alta Badia. Percorrete la Strada longega (SS244) e troverete San Vigilio-Marebbe dopo altri 10 chilometri.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.