Tom Pro and Co. literally rolled up their sleeves when constructing the Palm Pro Line: It is hand built from top to bottom and a dream for fans of challenging lines. The line challenges advanced riders with some features, jumps and steeper passages. The length of 2.5 km is more than impressive for a hand-built line. The Palm Pro Line is one the most difficult lines in Brixen Bikepark and its name stands for the breathtaking view from Palmschoß to the UNESCO world heritage of the Dolomites.
Level of difficulty: Red – intermediate
Line built for technically experienced mountain bikers with good braking and cornering technique. Good jumping technique and the ability to master sharp bends is a must. The lines include different types of ground and loose soil.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.