Distance 18.3 km
The Bike Highline Meran/o links up with the pastures on the Nörderberg mountain, permitting cyclists to cross it at an altitude of 1,450 – 1,900 m, from the west to the east and vice versa. One reaches the Bike Highline Meran/o through various Uphills, or by utilizing either the Aschbach cableway or the shuttle service. From the Bike Highline Meran/o there are various single and forest trails returning back down into the valley. The stretch between the Tablanderalm and Mauslochalm mountain pastures is technically challenging All other routes are generally accessible & do not present complications.
Getting thereFrom Naturns/Naturno to the parking lot "Schartegg" or "Kreuzbrünnl".
32T 648626 5163599
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view