Rest StopRifugio Malga Corno
Even if this trail is not technically difficult and has no dangerous stretches, we always and in any case suggest to follow the general rules on safety for mountain hikes.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an excursion appropriate for your real ability and training level
- Choose the fitting equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking alone is risky
- Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
- Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
- Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
- Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
- In case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Tips and hints
Rete di Riserve Alta Val di Cembra-Avisio
To drive here from Trento, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 north to Carpiana, where, before entering the town, you will find the road signs to reach Prà del Manz.
To drive here from the valley Val di Fiemme, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 south to Carpiana, where, before entering the town, you will find the road signs to reach Prà del Manz.
ParkingFree parking place in the forecourt of Prà del Manz.
Book recommendations for this region:
Trekking shoes or mountain boots
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.