Rest StopCEVEDALE "GUIDO LARCHER"
The trail is well marked and signposted with the Red and White SAT signs, with the number of the path written in black.
- Choose a route which is suitable and in line with your preparation.
- Leave information of your itinerary and approximate return time.
- Pay attention to the signs and indications found on the way.
- Do not hesitate to return if necessary.
- In case of accident or emergency, call 118.
All the information given in this profile is subject to change or alteration and therefore not always absolutely valid. It is not possible to completely avoid inaccuracies due to the very rapid changes in weather or environmental conditions, which can verify themselves without warning. For this reason, we accept No responsibility for eventual changes, which may affect the person involved. We strongly advise that weather and/or environmental conditions be checked before departure.
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
CAI-SAT (Società Alpinisti Tridentini)
Location: Val Venezia
Winter camp: 8 places
Facilities: Hot water, shower, bath and central heating, bar, restaurant
Summer opening: 20/6 - 20/9
Spring opening: (mountaineering, in accordance with weather conditions)
Management: Casanova Family
Tel.: +39 0463 751770 - +39 328 6529615
FROM BOLOGNA-VERONA AND FROM BRENNERO
Take the A22 motorway and exit at Trento Nord (if you are coming from the south) or S. Michele all’Adige (if you coming from the north). Proceed in direction Cles, Val di Non, Val di Sole, and Val di Peio. From Cogolo follow the signs to Malgamare and travel through the valley on the narrow but asphalted road until arriving at the car park.
Proceed along the SS42 (direction Passo Tonale) and from here follow the signs to Ossana and Val di Peio From Cogolo follow the signs to Malgamare and travel through the valley on the narrow but asphalted road until arriving at the car park.
ParkingMalgamare car park (10km from Cogolo)
Author’s map recommendations
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentRecommended equipment: Waterproof clothes, light but warm (the first layer of clothing in contact with the skin, should be made of polypropylene, a second layer should be of wool or felt (for insulation) and the third layer, waterproof windcheater raincoat in nylon or Gore-Tex and long trousers, heavy walking shoes, (avoid trainers) gloves, hat, a change of clothes, rucksack.
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.